Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back To The Lottery Drawing Board

Looking At The Lottery Numbers


Tonights picks was not drawn as you know but that's okay it is a gamble. I did not pick all 5 numbers for the Fantasy 5, DUH! and I actually got the Mega Number and one number for the Mega Millions. Playing within my budget of course.

So out of my $20 I lost $17. Will try again though because the lottery is something you have to play to win, right?! So, how did you do? Leave a comment to let me know if you had any other picks that you used and how did it turn out for you.

Ca Super Lotto Saturday, What's Next?


The California Super Lotto is the game I play at work with my lotto pool. It's usually three of us that play consistently. Sometimes a couple other people join in but for the most part just three.

The good thing about the lottery website is that they have a handy calculator that you fill in with everybody's dollar(s) contribution and it tells you how much they get (before taxes of course) Pretty handy. Here's how to get the California Lottery Calculator.

Simply sign up for a free account and be the Jackpot Captain. You will have access to the calculator, promos and more.


Okay, until next time, Thank You for reading and Good Luck!


No comments: