Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ca Super Lotto Plus And My Office Pool Last Entry

Things Are Changing With Our Office Pool


First of all, our pool did not hit the Super Lotto Plus on Wednesday September 5, 2012. We had some numbers here and there but now it is a new day.

On that note, I found out that a few of our co workers are leaving the job. Very good for them because they have a better paying job. But our lottery pool will suffer. In our pool there are 5 of us. Now we are down to me.

The Office Lottery Pool Domino Affect


So, when we got word that our co workers are quitting, the other guys in our lottery pool decided not to play anymore. Okay, I thought, I will have to take on the challenge.

Tonight i will be playing our last game as a pool. After this it will only be me. Of course my budget will have to change which is okay but no more pressure : )

I will get back to you after tonights draw. I will list one of the lines I will play. We are playing a total of 4 lines tonight.

15,17,32,35,38,42,44,47
10,15,21,30,31,33,40,44

If you are playing, Good Luck!

No comments: