Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ca Super Lotto and Ca Fantasy 5 Just Out Of Reach

Those Lottery Numbers Have No Friends


I played both the Ca Fantasy 5 and Ca Super Lotto and came out with nothing. I noticed that the numbers the generator cranked out were out of range. In other words, they were off by 1 or 2 digits. That's okay though. Remember, the lottery is completely random.

Waiting For Another Lottery Win


Now that the Fantasy 5 jackpot is reduced, I have some time to pick my next strategy. By the way, here are the winning locations for the Fantasy 5 jackpot:
PHOTO FOCUS
1100 STOCKTON ST,
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94133

Top Prize Ticket
PAUL'S LIQUOR & MARKET
2375 SYCAMORE DR #3,
SIMI VALLEY CA 93065


So now the game is back to $51,000 before taxes. I might give it a shot tonight. I will definitely post the results here. If you are playing tonight, Good Luck!
 

No comments: