Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ca Fantasy 5 Results Are In...What A Feeling!

So Did This Software Help Me Win Anything Tonight? The Answer Is Below

I am writing this post in somewhat of a bitter sweet mood. No, not because I didn't hit the Jackpot but because I need a beer and too lazy to go get one. LOL Just kidding.

It is a bitter sweet moment because this software has all the winning numbers on one ticket this time but I only won a few replays. The replays are technically $1 but you never see it because it goes right to the replay ticket.

Here Are The Results

Tonight's winning Ca Fantasy 5 number for August 30, 2012 are: 2, 30, 33, 34, 38. By the way, no one got the Jackpot so the new amount is $115,000 for tomorrow Friday August 31, 2012.

As you can see in the photo, I was yet again in the ball park.





Well, I will try again tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll give the Mega Millions a shot. Until the next time, good luck.

No comments: