Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ca Fantasy 5 - Six Dollars And A Replay, Here's What Happened

The California Lottery Games I Play

For my first post let me just give these quick details. I am in California and the games I usually play are the Ca Fantasy 5, the Ca Super Lotto and the Mega Millions.

I say usually because it depends on how much money I have and how much the jackpot is. As a rule of thumb, I try to stick with the Ca Fantasy 5 because it has better odds when comparing it to the other two games I play.

With that being said, last night, 8-28-2012, I played the Ca Fantasy 5. The jackpot was $56,000. I had $6.00 to play and a replay from a previous game. Keep in mind that I don't like those replay tickets because I've never gotten anything from them. But, all things being equal, they have the same chance of winning as any other ticket.

The Results Are In

 So, I played my $6 and waited for the results. By the way, the software I used produced a few lines of numbers to pick from. I usually play all lines but my budget did not allow. The line of numbers I used were: 2, 17, 29, 35, 39, 3, 16, 20

The results for that nights drawing came out to: 5, 29, 35, 37, 39.

How Did The Replay Ticket Do?

As you can see I captured three numbers and won $15. As for the replay, the numbers were 03-16-20-34-37, just got one number. Again, I am not a fan of replay lottery tickets but I look at them as free $1.

The photos of the tickets are included in this post. As you can see, the other five picks included some of the winning numbers for yet again, free replays.

All Numbers Not Used

The software brought back twenty numbers but due to my budget, only played $6 worth. I saw that nobody won the jackpot and will give it a shot tonight. I will post my results for you to see.

I am not sure if I will play the $15 I won or just play $6 again and keep the $9 as profit. We will see.


No comments: