Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wonderful Lottery Wednesday Windfall...No, Not Really

It's Just A Fantasy


On Wednesday August 29, 2012 I was off from work. I usually play the Ca Super Lotto with my office pool but we decided to play every Saturday (draws are Wednesdays and Saturdays) so we can have more money in the pool. This is a tip I read in the ebook that came with the software.

Doughnut Shop Here I Win


Around 4 pm after picking up my kids from school, I fired up my lottery software and set it for the Ca Fantasy 5 options. I was only playing $10 this time because someone won the jackpot. I chose 8 numbers and 5 sets.

I had 40 combinations and chose 10 combos out of them. Here are the results.

The Outcome Of My Fantasy 5 Picks


The winning numbers for the Ca Fantasy 5 on August 29, 2012 were:
  • 13
  • 17
  • 25
  • 31
  • 33

 These were my picks and results:

 

 


I matched 2 numbers a bunch of times for replays but also noticed that all the numbers for the jackpot are on those tickets. Holy, crap. Who knows, maybe if I played a couple more dollars I could have hit it. But, I stay within my budget. 
 
On Thursday I might play Fantasy 5 again or at least cash in my replays.
Until the next post, good luck! 


No comments: