Thursday, August 30, 2012

What The Hell Happened With Wednesdays Lottery Results

Why You Should Make Time For The Lottery, Maybe...


I mentioned on Tuesday how this software helped me snag some cash. The lottery game I played was the Ca Fantasy 5. So, in my previous (and first blog post) I wasn't sure if I was going to play. Well, I didn't. Not because of budget reasons but I didn't have enough time.

Did The Software Help - Did I Miss Out On The Jackpot?


Okay, so I didn't play the Fantasy 5 on Tuesday due to time restraints. I had time though, to fire up the software and pick some numbers. These were the line of numbers that came back.

1,3,4,6,14,16,19,22,32,38.....The winning numbers for the Ca Fantasy 5 on Tuesday August 28, 2012 were: 1,4,14,20,26

So, three numbers were in the picks. If I would have played, I was going to play $20. I plugged the numbers in to get my combinations and  I would have won $15 plus 3 replays. Nothing to quit my job over : )

What I Played Was All Wrong


So, I had $20 ($15 from my previous fantasy 5 win plus $5) and decided to play one of the worst games, odds wise that is. Yes, the Mega Millions. I didn't use the software but chose some lines before hand and decided to play my own random picks. Of course it didn't work out so great. I wasn't even close.

This Is What Happened If I Went With The Software Picks


I chose two lines of 8 numbers to play. The software spits out 8 lines of numbers to play and I chose 5 sets.  So, I would have to play $40 in tickets. With the combinations that came out, I would have only two numbers twice and 4 mega number matches. So, I would have won $8. (Mega number only is $2).

Matching 2 numbers without the Mega Ball wins Zero. I don't know what to think about that. There are other options that I have to explore but I still think the potential is there.

Look what I did on Wednesdays Ca Lottery Game.



No comments: